Child having severe stomach pain with fever, no vomiting or diarrhoea, urine test showed blood in urine. Had surgery for blocked kidney. What could be the cause?

My 7 year old son had a blockage to one of his kidneys when he was born.. They surgically repaired the issue and has followed up with the specialist every year. So far so good.. In the last six months he has complained about waking up and his stomach hurting... He woke up last night in the middle of the night with a fever of 102.5 and and stomach hurting.. No vomittimg no diaherra... I took him to the doctor and they did a strep test it was negative so they took a urine sample and they found blood in his urine.... They have no idea what is causing it.... Please give me advice
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012