Child having severe loose motion, with blood. Was on satranidazole, ofloxacine BD and probiotic. Tried Metranidazole, norfloxacine, and cefixime. No results. Good Medication?

dear sir my child is 2.3 years old, weight 12 kg, height 88 cm, 15 days earlier he had 50 loose motion a day with 10 were blood stain doctar recommends satranidazole + ofloxacine BD and probiotic but symptoms not gone after 24 hrs, then I changed medicine from myself Metranidazole 125 mg + norfloxacine 125mg (Powergyl) after 24 hrs lose motion come to 9. next day I visited the doctor and asked for change of satranidazole to metranidazole because it was not working. doctor given metranidazole 100 mg BD and ofloxacin syp BD.
after 4-5 days still symptoms not gone 9-10 stool/day, Then I changed the Doctor he given cefixime 50 mg syp + probiotic, symptoms resolved within 2-3 days after 15 days i moved from ludhiana to lucknow then agian loose motion with blood observed i have given him metranidazole 125 mg and norfloxacine 125 mg for 3 days BD, now loose motion with blood is under control but i am fearing it should not come again, give your opinion what should I do.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013