Child having severe cough at sleeping times, vomiting. Situation recurs post completion of course. Permanent remedy?

Hi, my daughter is 5yrs old n she is having cough at sleeping time only frm last 3yrs untill she does vomiting mainly in winter n summer n she vomit to much i really hurt n change so many docters they says its viral infection n recure by homeopathy treatment so i do that also but at when she take medicine than cured and after course complete once again same situation please suggest some permanant solution
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012