Child having severe bone pain, elevated WBC count, cough, congestion, fatigue, appetite loss. Correct diagnosis?

My 8 yr. old daughter started experiencing severe bone pain in her hip, sternum, and femur in late december. She was hospitalized having an elevated white blood cell count but released a few days later and told to repeat a cbc with our local DR. to recheck her blood count. We did yesterday and these were her results WBC 12.4 (H) LY 17.6 (L) MO 1.6(3L) GR 80.8 (3H) LY# 2.2 MO#0.2 (3) GR# 10.0 (3H) RBC4.41 HGB 13.2 hct 39.4 MCV89.2 MCH 30.0 MCHC 33.6 RDW 12.4 PLT 317 MPV 6.8 (L). When we were hospitalized they had metioned Leukemia to us. She has been sick since then non stop with cough ,congestion, fatigue. just wants to lay around. Sharp stabbing pains in her bones on daily basis. Her appetite is gone and she just doesnt act like herself. She has an appt with doctor tomorrow but wondering what might be going on.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013