Child having severe and extensive hair loss, have test report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

My 12-year old daughter has severe and extensive hair loss - she now wears a wig. It started at the age of 10 years, but some months after her hair started growing back, albeit very slowly. About 4 weeks ago she started losing hair again, very rapidly and extensively. Up to now the diagnoses have varied by doctor: alopecia areata , trichotillomania etc. Last week, blood analyses were returned with a TSH level of 5.94. Her red cell count was 45.5 and her white blood cell count was 4.94. Neutrophils abs = 1.85 and Iron = 20.2. Prolactin = 13, Vit D = 29.4. She also tested positive for Helicobacter pylori . Please can you provide some insight.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013