Child having seizures since infancy, taking larger dose of valparin, advised epilex, friscium after major seizure. Is this sufficient?

my child is having sizures since 6months of old and she is switched on taking valparin 200mg 2.5ml morning and evening .when she got several seizures adjacently with and without fever upto the age of one and ahalf the valparin content was increased to 5ml and is changed to epilex brand. now she has got a major seizure which last for about an hour the doctor has changed the medication to epilex 200mg 5ml +friscium5mg half morning and half evening . is this medication enough for my child
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012