Child having scab on penis. Sticking out of shaft, can be plucked out. Many others also appearing. It doesn't hurt. Reason?

My 5 year old son just told me he wanted to show me something. He pulled his penis back and he showed me something that kind of looked like a scab but it was sticking out of the shaft that is connected to the head. It looked like you could just pluck it out. Then he looked around and it kind of looked like maybe others could start appearing. I didn t want to touch in in case it may hurt him but he says it doesn t hurt. Any ideas? He is circumcised.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012