Child having rise in fever at night with throat infection, stomach pain, prescribed hifenac, levobact, ebast. Can I give meftal p syrup?

my daughter is 8. last week she hd gastritis problem with severe and fever . she took a bottle of fluid and a course of antibiotics . that course got over and fever is back due to severe throat infection and slight stomach pain. another course of antibiotics -hifenac p ,levobact, embodies, ebast , and orid qrs . the temp shoots up at nite n is more than 100 by evening . should i give her meftal p syrup?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012