Child having resurfacing fever post wearing off paracetamol effect. What can be done?<br>

Hello Doctor,My daughter is 2 years old and she is having fever since yesterday.Am giving Paracetamol syrup once in every 6 hours.once I give medicine within one hour fewer is coming down.But after 4 hours again temperature is increasing.It been 24 hours but still she has fewer.What should I do?Should I continue with paracetamol or should I start an antibiotic?If I have to give antibiotic, which antibiotic I should give?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012