Child having regular dizzy spells, dull headache, room spins on standing. How to treat it?

my 14 year old son has started having dizzy spells. 3 in the past 4 days. one day at school during a star lab where lights go out and constellations show up on walls and ceiling. 2nd day at tennis practice. 3rd day just sitting in class. no changes in his eating or sleeping habits. he does have seasonal allergies. but no stuffy head or anything like that lately. slight dull headache when it happens, room spins when he stands up, sometimes so bad he has to lay down. not nauseous. sometimes head pain when he stands up too quick. ????
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013