Child having red spots on back, stomach. New ones occur as old ones wear out. Reason?

My nine year old daughter had a few red spots that looked almost like pimples (small red circles but a couple of them looked like they might have a tiny white head on them) that appeared on her back and stomach about a week and a half ago. we thought it might be chicken pox (even though she has had the vaccine ). These certain spots went away within a couple of days, but then others appeared. It has now been almost two weeks and she is still getting these spots mainly on her trunk. they get better and then more re-appear. she probably has 10-15 now. They don t itch . any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013