Child having red spot under neck, dry cough, running nose. How to rebuild immune system?

Just noticed my 3yr old has a small red spot under his neck, almost looks like blood blister , just got done with a 10 day antibiotic for strep throat , been ok for a couple days then acquired dry cough runny nose and so on, he was out of Daycare for 2 months due to broken femur , now back has been contracting everything under the sun I m assuming he just has to rebuild his immune system back up but so frustrating and feeling helpless for my sweet boy, should I take him in or wait and watch spot?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013