Child having red bumps on the back, sides. Occuring frequently. What could it be?

My child has now had a skin infection (little red bumps) on her back side and side three times in the past few months. Should I be concerned? She just had a port removed in October and thats around the time these bumps had started. She has gone to the doctor and the doctor says its just something she is catching in public but seems odd to me 3x in a few months and none of my other child has never had anything like this. Should I press them to do more testing?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013