Child having red bumps all over butt. Leaving him naked. Using chamomile and calendula baby balm

My son is 9 mos old. He had red bumps all over his butt and the front parts in his creases. I use cloth diapers and make my own detergent. I ran out of my detergent and used tide. I figured it was because of this. I took him to the doctor yesterday and they confermed what I thought was diaper rash . So I have been leaving him naked all day and night. But for some reason this does not look like diaper rash. It s on his legs, arms, stomach and some on his face. The ones in his creases down below and on his but are the worse. The ones on his legs started off yesterday looking like regular bumps but are not starting to look like the ones on his butt. They are red, some have pus , scabbed looking. He has one on ythe bottom of his big toe that had pus in it. I have been using chamomile and calendula baby balm. I m into herbal healing .
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012