Child having recurring stomach ache, vomiting feeling, sensation of passing stools. Had taken Ondem, Evict. Reason?

Hi Doctor! My son is 3.5 years old...for last almost a week...he has been complaining about stomach ache and vomiting ...earlier after vomiting he used to feel normal...then we realised as he was also suffering from constipation , gas might be causing trouble....then we gave him ONDEM(Ondansetron) & EVICT( Lactulose Solution) medicines which stopped vomiting tendency then and relieved constipation....but after that...since last 3 nights ...he wakes up early morning around 4 am complaining stomach ache and vomiting tendency...goes to batroom....but nothing happens and after few minutes...he sleeps again..after taking some water...this has become a routine for last 3-4 days...should we go for any medical tests you may suggest...what can be the reason for such problem?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012