Child having recurring red bumps on face and arms during summer, bumps appear red, raised and end up with pus and scab

For the past two years my three year old daughter has been getting red bumps on her face and arms. It only happens during the spring and summer time. They start off as red raised bumps then after a few days they start to puss and scab over. Then thier gone but come back and repeats the process.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that your daughter might have developed allergic dermatitis to some contact allergen. I advise you to not pinch or pop the area otherwise these areas are very prone for getting secondary infection. You can apply an steroid cream such as cortisone cream. If itching is present then can take benadryl accordingly. Apply a plenty of moisturizers over the affected area. If these increase the n consult a dermatologist for higher treatment