Child having recurring red, blotchy rash on arms and legs, no relief with Piriton, body always hot. Cause and preventive measures?

hello my 10yr old daughter has a red blotchy rash which appears on her legs and arms ,it came on a few weeks ago where her legs were really covered she was well within herself but this rash concerned me as never noticed it on her before .I took her to hospital where they thought it could be a reaction to something and prescribed her piriton and cream its settled down but starting to flare up once again ,its hard to know if its her eczema as she suffers from this a little bit ,but my gut feeling is telling me its something to do with her blood because she gets very hot doesnt like coats on anything which makes her hot and her cheeks go bright red at times this rash is concerning me as would like to know whats causing this and if i can prevent it ,its distressing my daughter because shes worried otherwise healthy young little girl ,is there any advice please or is there a link on the internet you could send me which could help me with this .Thankyou vicky x
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012