Child having recurring cough, normalizes with medicines, diagnosed as asthmatic bronchitis, taken injection monobact, augpen. Suggestion?

My 18 month old son have problem of cough regularly and for that we visits several times to doctors. First time in the month of March only one day in night he finds difficulty in breathing , he crying & irritable that time, after visit to the doctor & giving nebulizer (Steam) for two times in a day he feels ok and play & eat well. After one month, around 15 days before he feels likes same problem and that time the treatment is same. Next time he hospitalize for 4 days for the same problem. After checking the entire test report Dr. said that he having the problem of asthmatic bronchitis . After hospitalization and continue with medicine he feels good for next 4-5 days but again in one night he feels the same problem. Please help & guide me. is it really an asthma problem ? I attach the medical reports that taken before hospitalization and the treatment details. Treatment during hospitalization: inj. monobact 375mg -- twice a day inj. augpen 300mg ---- twice a day Kindly give your valuable suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012