Child having recurring allergy, has early morning sneezes, continuous congestion and nasal blockage. What treatment should be taken?

Hi Doctor, My son has been sufferring from the tendency of allergy and this has been right from his birth. He had in his childhood shown sighns of brethlessness on multiple occations , some doctors termed this as Asthma , while others told it is Rhinitis . He does have tendency to sneeze aerly morning , especially during the monsoons and sneezes around 10 -12 times after getting up before he gets normal. I have had him treated with Homoeopathy , allopathy and Ayurvedic medicines but the effects seems to be very short lived. Could you please help us ? He is already eigth years old but problems don t seem to disappear. Although , breathless complains have reduced, he seems to be a manufacturing house of mucous inside, that block his nasal passage , when the problem happens. A change of weather is a good trigger. Many thanks for the much required help in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012