Child having recurrent fever, vomitting, diarrhoea green in colour, headache, coughing. Flu?

My 5 year old has had a fever of 104-104.6 starting on sunday, it has gone down, but than spiked up again. We have also had vomit the 2 day about 3 times. Took him in told us only a flu bug. Then day 3 we had diahrrea, fever spiked back up. He was a little good yesterday, but than fever back up there, and now we are throwing up, green and diahrrea dark green. He has not ate much, a little bit here and there since sunday. Drinking okay, but not that great. He is complaining of headache , and he is starting to cough and has a little weezing. Do i take him in? Or is it just a flu that has to run its course?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012