Child having recurrent cough, cold, fever. Loses weight immediately. Reason?

hello sir, my son is 3 years old school going kid.he is having cough and mild cold ....from last 2 days...and 1 hour before he had 100 degree fever..he is very much prone to throat infection and i consult my pediatrician on regular basis.generally he gains fever due to throat infection....the frequency increased in last 2 months...also his other school mates are not well...i am worried about his fever as he loses his weight immediately and was a very healthy baby before school...i am worried on his fever aspect...thanks...
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013