Child having rashes on the legs and arms. History of eczema. Could these be related?

Hi, this is a great idea and I m so glad I stumbled across it. My 3.5 year old woke up this morning with a red rash . The places are small but don t quite look like bug bites-too big and irregular. They re all over her legs, and some are showing up on her arms. Nothing on the face or trunk, yet. She has eczema but this is unlike anything I ve ever seen. Yesterday, she had no signs of a break out. Thank you for your advice.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012