Child having rashes on the body post taking oral benedryl. Cause?

I have a two year old who developed a rash . Small Red bumps that do not itch , but is worse then eariler. They are on her stomach, back, under her arms, on her arms and on the back of her neck in her hairline. I did take her to the MD today. I was told that the rash/ hives was due to the antibiotic we finished 2 days ago. None of my other kids had a rash/ hives after completing antibiotics. So I m concerned we might be missing something. Is this just an adverse reaction? Do we give her the same drug next time she gets sick? I did give her oral benadryl .
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012