Child having rashes on neck folds, elbow and behind knee. Applying hydrocrotisone 1%. What to do?

Hi my daughter is 10 weeks old. She has this pinkish rash on the left side of her neck folds, left elbow fold and behind her left knee . But its very mild. She started having it on her cheeks too close to her mouth and she drools and spits up quite a bit. She had the same kind a rash when she was 3 weeks old and was there for a couple of weeks, I applied hydrocrotisone 1% and it got better. It s back again plz help
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012