Child having rashes all over body, itches, swollen spots. What could be the cause?

Hello my 5years old daughter has what looks like heat rashes all over her body. I called it looks like, because it is there even when she s not exposed to heat, also it itches and whenever she scratches it the spot comes up with a bigger or swollen spots. We ve taken her to see her doctor and the doctor said may be she s allergic to something or reacting to some changes.......... Can you please advice me on this condition as am becoming worried over what could happen to her skin if this condition persist.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013