Child having rash on hands. Allergic to cows milk. Has goats milk. Cause of rash?

hi my 5 yR OLD has broken out in what looks like a rash on his hands with a scald like appearance, it is red swollen and it stings him, its not on fingers just on front of both hands, he is allergic to cows milk and has been on goats milk for 2 years due to ase still eats chocolate asthma , he still eats bits of choc here and there and we never notice any reaction, no handsoaps used or creams, ive no ideas what cud cause :(
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013