Child having raised lump on scrotum, testicles and penis, no pain. What could it be?

Hi, my 13 week old baby boy has a lump in his scrotum , not down by his testicles, but slightly lower and to the right of his penis . I noticed it first a couple of days ago as a purple lump, just raised of the surface, about 1.5cm diameter. Today it is very raised and the size of a marble. I tried touching it and he doesn t seem to be in pain when it is touched and it doesn t feel hard. What could it be? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012