Child having raised bumps on face. Tired, irritable, no fever. What could this be?

My five year old daughter has bright red slightly raised bumps on her face only. They started in a cluster around her mouth on Saturday morning. Those spots have faded but more spots popped up in random places on her face. She has been very tired and irritable but no fever . I took her to the Little Clinic in Kroger and the nurse thought they are possibly hives . I have had hives and they were much larger. The nurse s assistant also had concerns that my daughter s blood pressure was low, the head nurse was not concerned. Getting frustrated....any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013