Child having puffy red eyes, cough, stuffy nose. Not relief with antibiotics, nasal spray. Cure?

Hi, My name is Anita and we have a 22 months old son who has for about 4 months now On and off puffy eyes which are also a little red all but on the inside; little sneezing and minor cough. The nose is currently a little stuffy but not much. A basic allergy test was performed: negative. He got antibiotic meds as well as a saline nasal spray . Currently I have him on Claritin. I don t know what else to do. Can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013