Child having pimple like rash on bottom and face. What could it be?

My baby has a rash on her bottom that is like pimples , she now has it around her face and I have a few similar lumps on my chest next to my peck. I am male and do get rashes from dust etc when renovating. I think she had the rash appear on her bottom first. On the face its fluid filled clear though, could this be mild chicken pox and me shingles or school sores. She is 18 months. Looks a bit like the herpes pictures I have seen online but can t imagine its that as we both have it at the same time etc
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012