Child having persitent wheezing, sticky throat, chest tightness, stuffy nose, greenish yellow phlegm, allergic to dust mites. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, My son(5 yr old) is having wheezing for past 2 months . Initially he got cold and one day he coughed ans started to wheeze . He was on prednisolone , albuterol for 1 month. Once the prednisone stopped he started to wheeze again . Now he ia told to use dulera twice a day and still he wheezes. His head sweats a lot . Also sometimes he is complining of sticky throat, chest tightness. last week he got stuffy nose and green/yellowthick phlegm and his wheezing is more now. Took allergy tests and he is allergic to dust mites. Really worried . Not sure why the wheezing is not going away. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012