Child having persisting darkish ringworm scars, no improvement with ringworm treatment

my daughter has had some ringworm like things. They are raised hard white rings with a reddish inner ring. She has had a few that have gone now, they did not spread, although they grew outward until they disapeared the largest one being around 4cm in diameter. They were on her ankle, knee , and above her hip and one on the back of her thigh which not is still there. They have left darkish marks on her skin. THey arre completely smooth to the touch, there is no scale, pimples , pus or cracks. I have been prescribed ringworm treatment but they didn t respond and I stopped putting it on and they seemed to just go by themselvves, apart from on that seems to be going slowly but not actually grownig. I have ttrawled the internet for hours and can see nothing quite liek this. They appeared about 3 months ago. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012