Child having persistent stomachache, loose motions, pus, bleeding, bad smelling stools. Had been admitted to hospital thrice. Suggestions?

Dear Doctor, My grand son aged 2y 11m, on Oct 1st 2012, suddenly suffered of high fever 104 degree admitted in hospital and cured.Second time on 15th Oct, 2012,he suffered head ache admitted and cured .Third time on 25th Oct 2012 he suffered of mouth ulcer and high fever of 104 degree admitted and yesterday discharged from hospital. But 16th Oct ,onwards he is crying of severe stomach pain and loose motion.3rd time admitted hospital doctor informed due to heavy antibiotics given by the 1st time admitted hospital ,stomach ache and loose motion. In both hospitals they done all the examinations xray complete blood check up,urine,motion,and scan for everything.All the results are normal.But past 8 days he is all time crying of stomach pain loose motion puss and today blood and bad smell also coming.We don t know what to do further.As per doctor s advise to day we given stool for further test.Requesting you kindly help me with your valuable suggestions. Thanking you, Sincerely, Rajan,
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012