Child having persistent pain in forehead even after medication. Glasses changed after eye test. Reason for pain?

My son is 7 years old. For the last 2 months he was having pain in the left side of forehead . Firslty doctors diagnosed of Sinus . But even after having medicines and treatment for it he still had the pain. After that we analyzed that exactly 2 months back we did his eye test and the new number was given. but this time the no.was cylidrical. After wearing the specs with changed no. he had daily pain specially in school time for 15 to 30 minutes. now recently we took second opinion of eye specialist. According to tests there was no need of cylindrical and it should be spherical glass. Now it about 4-5 days since he wearing new glasses (sperical) alongwith the cahnge in no. but still is having headache . Doctor has also advised to go for eye muscle excersie. kindly let me know according to above symptoms what could be the other possibilities of headache if not because of eye factor.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012