Child having peanut shaped head. Paediatrician said it is normal. Concerned?

My 3 year old son has what we have described as a peanut shaped head, I did not notice it when he was a newborn but now it seems to be larger or maybe just more noticeable. I have consulted his pediatrician once with it and she felt it and said it was normal, I am concerned however because it does not seem to be closing and become more evident and suggestions, advice?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
thanks for your query
i can feel your concerns
peanut shaped head is usually normal and familial.however rule out vitamin D and calcium deficiency in your child and give these supplements after consulting your doctor
hope it helps
wishing him good health