Child having palpitations, chest tightness without any activity. Done EKG, heart monitor. Diagnosed with irregular heart rhythm. Causes?

Yes, my son has heart palpitations.. We found out a little over 2 years ago. It s quit strange, out of the blue he complains about tightness in his chest without doing any activites. So far he has had 3 EKG , 24 Heart Monitor and when he see s his pediatrian they say he is fine. He was referred to a specialist who diagnosis him with heart palpitations. Said that he heart beat is irregular heart rhythm.. (It beats fast, then slow, then fast again). How can everyone else say that he is okay. When my son continues to complain.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012