Child having pain in stomach, indigestion, fever, not eating food. Taking Zenflox, Meftas tds. Cure?

Hi Dr Santosh ... My 4 year old caught cold ( we are judging that ) around 2 days back..... she has a painful somach and a bout of indigestion ... i not eating anything at all and what all spoonfuls i can manage in comes out .....also has fever alongwith 99-101... have started her on Zenfllox and Meftas tds .. Also there is no cough or runnng nose . Pls suggest a i am quite woried regarding her not eating anything . she hs started complaining regarding pain in her legs .
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012