Child having pain during urination, occasional back pain, wet spot in underwear, normal U/A. Next step?

My 5 year old son complains about it hurting when he urinates, he also has complained of his back hurting occasionally. He has never had accidents in the past put has had episodes now. When I look at his underwear he usually has a wet spot in the front as if he is leaking urine . I have brought him to the doctor for U/A and they come back clear. I am worried and don t know what step I should take next. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012