Child having nephrotic. On wysolone. Increase in appetite. What are the side effects? Will it be cured after medication?

my child is 2 years suffering from nephrotic since two weeks she is on wysolone and is prescribed for 12 weeks her urine protein is showing now negative , can this steroid taper, as for 6 weeks she has to take 10 mg twice a day , what will be the side effects , her appetite has increased, will she be normal after her course of medicine? can it relapse ? and if yes is there any precaution that can be taken so that it doesnt relapse?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012