Child having multiple healing posterior rib fractures. Alkaline phosphate more in blood count. How these fractures happened?

Hi. A year ago me and my partner found out our 6 month old daughter had multiple healing posterior rib fractures to her 6th,7th,8th,9th, all to her left side and both10th ribs. Also a fracture to her left tibia . Which was with a metaphyseal. She had a blood count which showed her Alkaline Phosphate was 468 which is above the recommend level. So now we have been accused of child abuse and are trying to prove our innocence! Can someone squeeze a baby and only break ribs on one side? Is there anything out there that could help us find out what happened to our daughter that could explain these horrific injuries to our daughter? If you need more information please contact me on YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012