Child having microcephaly, low immune system and pimples. Should I consult geneticist and pediatrician?

My 5 year old daughter has microcephaly and a low immune system . A couple days ago a couple of HUGE pimples showed up on her face in less than overnight! HUGE!! Bigger than I have ever had and I am turning 29! Since then several more have shown up. All around her mouth area only. We also noticed she is twice the size of all kids in her age group at school. The main concern is the pimples as they are huge and ugly. We popped one and it looks a thousand times worse. Should she be seen asap or can it wait until she sees her geneticist and pediatrician?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013