Child having many fluid filled spots in body. What are they? How to remove them?

My 4 year old daughter has lots of tiny fluid filled spots around her neck , under her arms, on her legs, back, tummy and on her private area. The liquid is transparent. I m really worried now because she is having a few problems with biting the skin off her thumbs, fingers and toes. Also she has a lot of dead skin that hangs off her hands and under her toes. I feel like I m not doing a great job as a parent because of all this.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013