Child having lumps on the neck, behind the ear, do not move or pain, fatigue, no fever. Taking Stratterra daily. What could it be?

Hello, I am concerned because I have found 3 hard new lumps on my 13 year old daughters neck , on the right side. Two of the lumps are behind her right ear about pea size and one is about 3 inches below her ear about nickel in size. They do not move around and are not painful. No fever , night sweats , but more fatigued that usual. She takes Stratterra daily. I do not know if they have grown because I just found them. I have made an appointment to see her physician but want to know if she should go ASAP!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012