Child having lump under skin on forehead. Diagnosed as cyst. Not having pain. Any solution?

My daughter was born with a pea sizes lump under her skin on her forehead . Her doctor said it was a cyst and was nothing to worry about. She just fell and it seems like it split or popped. Should I take her to the ER? She is not in any pain and lets me touch it with no problem. She is 16 months old now and is very active.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Dear parent do not worry it is called Congenital sebacious cyst.when she reaches at age of 10 years she will be operated by some exrert dermatologist.