Child having lower back pain while taking deep breath. Pain in the stomach and chest pain. Cardiology check up scheduled

My 5yr old son says it hurts his lower back when he takes a deep breath. This happened today and for the past 2 months says his chest and stomach hurts when he plays or runs or does anything physical. Dr thought it might be asthma but after 2 weeks of meds the pain has only gotten worse. What can this be? Im very worried for my son. He cannot play without bad chest and stomach pain and no one has any answers. He has a cardiology apt in alb nm in jan.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012