Child having low grade fever, red, swollen tonsils. See a doctor?

My daughter is 5. started running a low grade temp on monday afternoon. She is still running a fever of about 99. to 100.4 (taken under arm ). Her Palatine tonsils are swollen, and seem to be swelling larger, they are very red and blood shot and lumpy looking. The last time I checked her throat I had her stick her tongue out and say ah and I was able to see her epiglottis . She has a doctors appointment tomorrow, but I m worried about Epiglottitis since she has not had the HiB vaccine yet. I m wondering if I should take her to an immediate care center tonight or wait until tomorrow morning.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012