Child having low appetite, breathing difficulty, weakness, awful smell in mouth, foam in mouth on sleeping post fever and cough

Hi, I a have 3 year old daughter who had fever 3 days ago, then cough , and now she is very apathetic. she drinks a little, does not eat and has difficulties breathing . Our ped. said she has an asthmatic crises and if she does not feel good to go back. she is very week not, very pale, does not eat and sleeps all day long. her mouth smells ugly and while she sleeps I see foam out of her mouth.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012