Child having loose motions. Prescribed Sporlac GR. Side effects?

My son is 13 months old.He had bacterial infection problem some months back.At that time his motions are not in large quantity,not fully watery and smelling.Also because of motions his lower part of bump got redish rash .At that time his doctor prescribed sporlac gr.He was ok when i gave this medice to him.He was not having any issues with his day to day activities.He was playing,eating normally. Now today also he got same problem.Only thing is his lower part of bump doesen t have that much redish rash as he had last time.I called up his doctor he prescribed his again sporlac gr. My qustions 1] Is it safe to give sporlac gr again this time? 2] Is there any side effects of this medicine if we give this medicine again and again ?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013