Child having loose motions. Not cured by ZIFI 100. Should I continue the medicine?

Hi, My Child is having loose motion although not severe (twice in a day) for the past 4 days. Our Paedetrician suggested ZIFI 100 Syrup. He suggested us to continue this for 6 days regardless of my child has loose motion or not. After my child was given the first dosage today around 11.30 AM, she has passed loose motion atleast around 5 times. (first time being around noon, and the other 4 times from evening 5 to 9PM). Can we continue or discontinue ZIFI 100?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012