Child having loose motion with blood. Giving Z and D suspension. What should be done?

Hello doctor, My daughter aged 2 1/2 is passing her motion with stains of blood(small amount). Checked with her pediatrician and the doctor suggested with antibiotic taxim-o for 5 days and then her motion seemed 2 be normal. She also had slightly loose motion for past 2 -3 days after the above antibiotic i.e., till yesterday. But now when she passed motion i found blood again. I am also giving her Z and D suspension for her loose motion. Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013